October 19, 2008

THE "24 HOUR NIGHTMARE"

Is anyone really making money from Global Cashflow Network's CMPS program? I really feel alone in this supposed home business until I read the Rip Off report, and other people's blogs about this, in my opinion, a scam. I have been doing it for 6 months and have a $10.00 check to show for it. Come to find out they send everyone a $10.00 check in the beginning to keep you nibbling on that dangling hook. I have paid every month to get traffic to the website, and for website hosting. I have almost 10,000 people that have gone to my website. But according to them, I have nothing. I finally got 2 prospects that showed up in my back office. I called about them and talked to Steve. He said they are just prospects, not referrals. The sales pitch I got before I joined this program is a whole lot different than what I was told when I called. I guess I have no choice but to trust them when they say that out of 10,000 people, no one signed up from my website. Every day, this whole program turns into a bigger nightmare.

No comments: